Ratnadeep (Dip) is a Partner in our Commercial Disputes & Transactions team specialising in property and commercial law. Dip returned to TurksLegal as a Special Counsel in March 2017 and was promoted to Partner in July 2018 after several years as a Legal Counsel at Stockland Property Group.
Dip has extensive experience in providing legal advice to various corporations and institution, including listed entities, large corporations (national and international), REITs, property developers, retailers, insolvency practitioners and lending institutions in connection with:
- Capital Transactions - commercial, office, retail and industrial assets
- Major Leasing/Development Leasing
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Joint Venture Partnerships Mixed use development
- Commercial Agreements
- Due Diligence
- Mortgages and Securities
- Transactional Structuring (Put & Call Options, Establishing trust/sub-trusts, nominee corporations)
- Stamp Duty (including Corporate Reconstruction Relief)/GST
- Wills & Estates
- General commercial advice
Dip, with his several years of in-house experience, brings a different perspective to legal solutions and provides client focused and practical advice efficiently and cost effectively.